Saturday, October 27, 2007

Brenen and Dillon turn 18 months





Our biggest boys turned 18 months on October 20th. The boys had their 18 month check up and Dr. Naya was so pleased with how healthy and happy they are! Dillon Thomas weighed 24 lbs. 10 oz. and is 32" in height. Brenen Steven is our heavy weight at 25 lbs. 7 0z. and is 32 3/4" in height. They were so brave when they got their flu shots! They only cried for a few minutes and then were immediately distracted by the bouncy balls our nurse had for them!
The monkeys have been busy getting into mischief all day, everyday! They say "Hi" to everyone they see. And are learning to color; they sing and try to snap their fingers; Brenen shakes his head "no" (I'm sure we will be seeing a lot of that!). And love bath time, listening to music (Lullaby Renditions of Metallica is their favorite, they told me so!) and reading stories!

2 comments:

wtraeden said...

Metellica ROCKS!!!

Let them listen to some Buck Cherry #4 I am so sure they will love that one.

bledsoeblog said...

Erin, I am so impressed! I love your blog! I have GOT to get that Metallica CD, I am sure Trey would LOVE it!